Panorama of San Bernardino

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Breathe again

I feel like I have to breathe. Just breathe. These last few years have been a whirlwind. Covid, a podcast, two books, so many events, appearances and writing performances and now, a new foray into post conviction at work.

It feels surreal. Dream like. Magical. I've been on a merry-go-round. Spinning round and round so fast it seems. I need a break so I'm taking a two month hiatus from events after a reading next week. 

Of course, I'll still do the podcast. It's all pre-scheduled. Plus, the more I do it, the easier it gets. And the less prep it takes. At this point, I'm more than 30 episodes in. Can you believe it? Plus, I gotta get back to my writing and working on my play. But that's for January. Till then, I'll be working, podcasting, and snuggling my shih tzu. And husband. In that order. 

All of this is just to say, remember to breathe. Trusting in the universe and yourself is key. So right now, that's all I'm gonna do friends. 

Breathe in. Breathe out.

No comments:

Post a Comment