Panorama of San Bernardino

Wednesday, January 3, 2024

The days after

The days after New Years are what counts. As I've said, every day is a possibility yes, but you need to be able to see them. You need to be able to focus. 

I feel like I've been overextended for far too long. I am having to make some hard decisions and pull back from some things. It's just too too much at times. I hope everyone understands. But it's my life and if they don't, that's okay.

Recently, I've realized that most of all, I need space, time and some open range, metaphorically speaking. I need to be able to breathe and rest and open my creative heart so I can write. 

Yes, it may be selfish. But it's necessary. It's time to really sit down and write my next book. It's time to take care of me and what I need and want most. It's time for me to truly be present in everything I do. 

Now is the time. It's time. Yes it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment