Panorama of San Bernardino

Monday, November 13, 2023

Yesterday

Yesterday, the Beatles released "Now and Then", a new song. It went to number one in the UK. It was the band's first number one in sixty years. A record breaking feat. 

I watched the official video and in it, all the members play a part. It's so beautiful, sad, poignant and nostalgic, especially since John Lennon's voice is so prominent on the song. I wept seeing them all together again. 

My twin sister and I chose sides years back. She's team Paul. I'm team John. But I've always loved their combination most of all. 

Now I know that there are some people that don't like the Beatles. Other than "Hey Jude", which was my late dad's song to my mom Judy, my mom is not a big fan. But most of us are. 

And this latest reminds us, it's never too late to come together now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment