Panorama of San Bernardino

Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Halloween daze

It's almost October which is my favorite time of year. I'm a self professed Halloween fanatic. A goth girl and a dark wave enthusiast. For Pete's sake, I have a six foot Zombie punker animatron in my living room. 

Halloween is spooky. It's fun. It's make believe. It's costumes and makeup, all things I love. 

Halloween is the smell of pumpkins and the taste of my favorite fall flavored coffee, a savory blend with rosemary called twig and tree. It's also "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" time. It's Halloween Town and Halloween Wars. It's my husband making me pumpkin and squash filled raviolis with sage butter sauce. 

Halloween is rainy days and hot coffee by a fire.

Plus, October is my birthday month. I always say Libras rule and others drool. 

My goal this month and my 52nd birthday life goal is to let my anxiety go. I want to be carefree and happy. I what to let go of what others think. I want to stop constantly over thinking everything. I want to be present and confident in who I am. 

Whether that be a witch or a writer, or maybe both. So if you see me, pointy hat, wand in one hand, pen in the other, just give me a wave. I promise to wave back.



This blog and most of my projects, including my podcast, is self funded. If you'd like to show your appreciation, you can donate! All funds go to financing my blog and podcast. https://www.buymeacoffee.com/jemmantz4

No comments:

Post a Comment