Panorama of San Bernardino

Monday, June 26, 2023

Monday mooring

Lately I've been thinking that I have to get back on track. I need to focus but I can't. I feel so unmoored. I think it's because I don't know where to go from here. I have so many ideas, but no real direction.

Where do I go with this? I'm a writer. I know this. Yet, I'm lost. How do you write when you don't know where you are in life? And you have a full-time job. 

Plus, I had a really busy couple of years and so maybe I'm just burnt out, and flipping tired. In a few months, I turn fifty-two and I feel it. The years are starting to weigh on me. They say you can tell the age of a tree by counting its rings, but with me, you can tell how old I am by all of my stomach issues.

Maybe it's all of the coffee. I had it under control and now I am on a binge. I am an obsessive person and coffee is my latest thing. Too much coffee. Way too much.

This blog has no focus either but maybe that's the point. Sometimes we are meant to be unmoored. And floating. Until we find the shore.


No comments:

Post a Comment