Panorama of San Bernardino

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Cha cha changes

Things are changing. I knew it. Perhaps I willed it into being and manifested something new.

I'll be transferring from my mental health unit to a new unit at my office focused on writing and post conviction issues. That means I'll be looking at cases of people in prison. As some know, I worked at a clinic for post conviction while in law school at USC. It was something I loved doing. 

The new assignment will be writing intensive which is something I've been craving. 

It was a hard decision to seek change. I've been in my unit for years and years. I love my courtroom and my colleagues. But change is good. 

Change keeps us motivated and fresh. Stagnation equals staleness. Comfort is nice but challenging yourself is better.

So here I go. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment