Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, September 23, 2022

Breathing Deep

This morning, I realized I hadn't posted in almost two weeks. There's been a lot going on. In my day job, I may be transferring units and in my writing, everything is coming up roses.

Anxiety is a hurdle for me. Always. I get caught up in worry which we know, or should know, begets more worry. It's counterproductive. 

The universe is telling me to just breathe and that I'm okay. I'm on the right path. I know this, but I think, repeat it aloud. So I do.

What is is. It just is. 

Something else big is on the horizon for me. Something positive and true. I just know it. It could be a year away, but it's there. 

Yet still, the now means something. Sitting here looking in my shih tzus eyes for a second. It is. We are. 

Then I write. What is writing for me? Reaching that place where I let myself disappear and lose myself in it. It is a moment when I can truly let go. I must remember this. Creativity is always there just waiting to be tapped into.

So I breathe deep. Daydream. Imagine. And breathe again.


No comments:

Post a Comment