Panorama of San Bernardino

Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Where to go

Where do I go now? What do I do? 

My book "Tales of an Inland Empire Girl " is out in the world. Finally. I'm happy. The book albatross has turned into an eagle. It's soaring around the states and soon the world. The book has already ended up in Ireland and is on its way to my cousin in France.

But what's next? I have goals. Promoting my book. A mini JEM style Cali book tour. I have another Barnes & Noble lined up and virtual appearances at UCR and AWP. I know that I need to put out more feelers to bookstores and podcasts. Adapting the book into a screenplay or stage play is also on the horizon.

I'll tell you a secret. But don't tell anyone. I wear a bracelet with my goals in a tiny scroll inside. Many of them have come to fruition. A few still remain unfulfilled, but I see them happening. I need to add more.

Just tell me what to do and where to go universe. My heart and mind are open, my body is poised and ready. I'm putting out my wings to fly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment