Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, January 21, 2022

What to do

Watching the dystopian series Station Eleven, I ponder a question. 

What would you do if you knew the world was ending? What would you do if you knew your own life was ending?

I find it such an intriguing question. Shouldn't the answer to both questions be the same?

Perhaps not, because maybe the idea of everyone dying at once is worse. That there is nothing to leave behind. That there is nothing left. I plan on leaving something regardless with the hope that there will always be something remaining.

For me, I accomplished my biggest dream, a book, like one of the characters in Station Eleven who writes a graphic novel, I was obsessed with it. 

You see, writing my memoir took over a decade. It was such hard work. There were so many times that I thought, just forget about it, live your life. Yet something pulled at me, urging me to finish it in the way it deserved. And so many years later, it's finally a reality.

But I'm not done. I have always visualized it on the stage or screen. Adaptation is something I've always wanted for my book which reads cinematically. So that is my next project.

The whole concept that life comes to you, that opportunity knocks, is foreign to me. I believe one visualizes their own dreams and works with positivity and intention and then the dreams come to fruition.

So I'm saying it loud and clear to the universe. It's on its way. Get ready. 



No comments:

Post a Comment