Panorama of San Bernardino

Sunday, August 6, 2023

A good day I say

Today is a good day. My podcast is live on Apple Podcasts. It's something I had been working on all summer. And while you would think conversion from video to audio is simple, it's not. I had to find a producer (who is fabulous) and ultimately, it does translate amazingly well and I'm over the moon. I've interviewed over forty writers. Can you believe that? 

(You can listen on apple just search Life of JEM.)

I love interviewing writers on writing. A big time reader, there's nothing I love more than cuddling with my favorite books in bed. To be allowed the opportunity to talk to some of my favorite writers about my favorite books is a gift. 

Speaking of gifts, last night we went to my niece Selena's birthday party at my sister house. It was so mellow and fun. My sister Annie put out a good spread. I'm so proud of Selena who's an elementary school teacher and she's only 24. I remember when she was a little girl. She was always so wicked smart, and a voracious reader like myself.

It's funny. Life goes by fast. It moves past you if you're not present. It's the small moments that matter. That stay with you. So I suppose all I want to say today is that we should all gather our rosebuds, put them in a basket and then throw them over ourselves and dance. 

No comments:

Post a Comment