Panorama of San Bernardino

Thursday, January 5, 2023

Major Tom

Some things simmer. Then the pot boils. 

Put your helmet on as Bowie might say. 

Perhaps I'm just not as much of a people pleaser as I used to be. I could really care less what the powers that be, whether that's familial, friends or authoritative, think. I'm just me and that's all I can be. 

It remains to be seen what the future holds. The only thing I know is that I know which way I'm headed. My destiny is clear to me. Believing in the impossible may seem like a folly to some, but not to me. Faith is belief without proof and I have faith in myself and the universe. No guarantees or evidence needed.

Look, I know that I'm trying to go into a different direction than others want and that's okay. Truth is, I can't control anyone or their actions, I can only control me.

This may all seem a bit abstract. Like I'm talking in riddles. But I'm not. I mean these statements with regard to all of my relationships. I really mean them. I'm not scared anymore to take a risk and shoot off in my spaceship trying to reach the stars, without knowing which way this will turn out. 

Because one thing I do know is that I will be okay. 

Let me say it again, in case you didn't hear or understand, I will be okay. Promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment