Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, November 4, 2022

Believe

I am all about visualization. As a kid, I used to daydream. All the time. Part bookworm, and part day dream believer, I know that dreams do come true. 

I'm the proof.

Yet, right now, I need to figure out my next dream. Yes, I want to write another book, and that I know I can do. But I have bigger dreams too. Movies, plays, television, media and maybe even a talk show on a larger scale than my one woman video podcast endeavor.

The fact that I've been able to create everything I have with just my own two hands, and some support from good writer friends who have mentored me, is amazing in itself. 

What if I had a production company or a studio behind me? The thing I've realized is that I'm a true creative. A hybrid form person. A writer in all genres. And even a magician in a way because writing is magic. Just find the rabbit in the hat.

So my goal until the new year is to breathe, dream and manifest. Because big things are on the horizon. I just need to trust and believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment