Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, March 3, 2023

Prime

It feels like something is about to explode. Like a balloon waiting to pop, I'm just getting more and more full. 

Life is weird. I have this theory that some people are never satisfied. Never content with where we are. Always looking at where we're going. We just keep on striving. 

It would be much easier if I could take a break and pull back. But it's not in my nature. I'm happiest when I'm busy. I love events and running around. I do a lot of performing in my free time. It doesn't feel like work most of the time. Reading from my works is a joy to me. Plus, curating events is fun and super social. I told someone the other day that I must have been a marketer in a prior or future life. If I could, I would do it all day and just lose myself in it. Instead, I spend ten to fifteen minutes every morning doing promotion work. I have to be efficient or I wouldn't have time to write. Also, I'm not about perfection. I just do the best I can, and let the little things go.

I guess what I'm saying is that I feel as if I'm just getting started. That this is the beginning of something big and beautiful. And I'm all primed up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment