Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, March 8, 2013

The Quest for Morrissey

I have begun a quest.  A quest to interview my idol Morrissey.

If you have read my blog for long, you well know that I am obsessed with Morrissey, former lead singer of the Smiths and the man I consider the voice of my generation.  Today, I spent my day in a coffee shop working on a website for what I have deemed Project Morrissey.  This may be the best idea of my life.

I want to interview Steven Patrick Morrissey to find out the questions he has never been asked.  I don't care about the salacious stuff, gay or straight, Johnny Marr break up, etc.  None of that stuff matters to me.  I want to know what makes him tick.  What does he think of James Joyce?  How has art saved him from the abyss of depression?   What inspired my favorite songs?  How has he persevered through it all?

See www.projectmorrissey.com.  I have begun another adventure and can't wait to see how it unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment