Panorama of San Bernardino

Friday, April 7, 2023

Rise up

Thursday 

My eyes pop open. My neck still hurts. With work and my evening podcast, I worked more than fourteen hours yesterday. I've started to see that I will have to make a choice soon. You can't have everything, or what I should say is, you can't do everything...

That said, I'm going to see X in Pomona this Friday. I need my fix although this is the umpteenth time I've seen them and I just saw Depeche Mode last week. Music rejuvenates me. It heals me. 

Friday 

It's Friday. Feeling much better physically. Had a heavy work day yesterday again, but nothing at night. It was nice to watch The Mandalorian with hubby and then a new limited series called Beef on Netflix (that's hysterical). I fell asleep by 10 pm and woke up now at 4 am. 

Seeing X tonight in Pomona if I can get the energy. I really want to go but even Pomona feels like a far drive.

I'm looking forward to this weekend. I'm working on a grant proposal for my podcast and some homework, and then taking my mom to breakfast on Easter. 

Ultimately, Easter is about rising again. And I will. 


No comments:

Post a Comment